The Liberty First Network legislative basics class will be in Lake County October 15th, 2015 at 7:00 PM EST.
Our advocates, John Hallman and Danielle Alexandre are trusted professionals who have been fighting for liberty in the state capitol for a number of years. We are in essence lobbyists, however, we are not beholden to any party, business or organization. Our only allegiance is to the Constitution and the ideals of liberty.
With the elections being over, it is now the time our elected officials will be going to Tallahassee for the next legislative session. Do you have the legislative knowledge to hold them accountable? The Liberty First Network is here to help.
The Liberty First Network will go over
- The legislative process
- How to understand legislation
- How the committee process works
- How to make sure you are not “handled”
- When and who to call to be most effective
- Common misconceptions
- Legislative rules
- How to understand the money behind the legislation
- What happened in the last session
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 424-9530
100 E Caroline St
Tavares, FL 32778
Google map and directions